Wednesday, August 26, 2009

rules for new blog

Rules for the new blog: Wee Ginger Cunt doesn’t serve me any longer. I’m a different person now. I’m still a ginger, I will always be ginger, but I’m a different ginger now. I tend to spend less time in the watering holes that birthed a thousand wgc entries; less time in La Cita, less time in Barragins… actually, no time in La Cita or Barragins. I must establish rules so that voices of chastity doesn’t go the way of ginger cunt; stale, offensive. 1. v.o.c. must be about the art, about the writing. 2. I must post whether a project is “complete” or not. These posts should serve as sketches for me and others, building blocks for projects fully-realized. 3. Will I write of records I play and things I buy, as I did with the cunt? Is this relevant? 4. Will I post of books I’m reading? Is this too boring, even though I would see things very differently, therefore write very differently, while reading Voltaire’s Candide, as I am now, then I would while reading Mann’s Holy Sinner, as I just have?

No comments:

Post a Comment